As the number of COVID-19 cases continues to grow even in Sanderstead and Purley, it is timely to remind ourselves of the key precautions we need to take to for all our safety especially socially distancing when arriving and leaving the Club:
- if you are symptomatic or living in a household with someone else who has a possible or confirmed COVID-19 infection you should remain at home and not come to the Club.
- avoid congregating on or around the court before and after playing to allow access for others, and maintain social distancing of at least two metres away from others (including during play as far as possible, when taking breaks and before and after play). Arrive changed and ready to play as near your scheduled start time as possible. Access courts 4 & 5 via the gate by the car park, and courts 1, 2 and 3 via the gate by the tea room.
- if you test positive for COVID-19 please provide the following information to the Club via any member of the management team or the Club phone number 07761 602014 (Mark Love) or 07971 291688 (Sarah Wilson) or the Club email address email@example.com
- your name and contact details (these will be kept confidential).
- the date when you took the test?
- the last date you visited PBTC prior to your test – You can also use the Club’s NHS QS code on the kitchen window to record your attendance at the Club.
- the activities you were you involved in at the Club.
- the locations you were in at the Club.
- All the Club’s buildings are closed and in the interests of your safety must not be used except by authorised members for operational purposes such as collecting balls and turning on floodlights or in emergencies. If you do have legitimate reason to access the kitchen area or toilets please ensure you lock the kitchen door when you leave. It is not acceptable to congregate in the kitchen. Access to the bar is not permitted at any time without permission from Robbie Watt who is responsible for the bar.
You will find our full guidance on the Club Website at http://purleyburytennisclub.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Tennis-Rules-for-play-3-June-2020.pdf
We hope that by ensuring we all stick to the measures the Club has in place, we can all continue to enjoy our tennis at PBTC.
Your Purley Bury Management Team