Due to the forecast of heavy rain tomorrow evening from 5pm onwards we are postponing the Grand Opening of the Veranda Event until next Friday 7/10. The schedule will stay the same and we hope as many members and friends will join us to raise a glass at 6.45pm. Details of the event can be found on the Purley Bury Tennis website.
Please note there are still places available for our members doubles tournament at 7pm after the Grand Opening aimed at team players and Rota players (Monday / Thursday). If you wish to enter please email Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
TOMORROW – Junior night and disability tennis are scheduled to go ahead as normal until we know how bad the weather will be and if we cancel we will email those who have signed up on Clubspark.