Purley Bury Tennis Club is a Registered Charity (number 1176144) with modern tennis facilities and a unique ambience, set in tranquil grounds in a leafy oasis in Purley, Surrey.
We welcome new members of all ages, all abilities and all levels of play.
Tucked away in uniquely beautiful grounds, you will find one of London’s most historic tennis clubs, offering an enviable range of sport and social activities for members:
- 5 floodlit tennis courts.
- Social & Competitive Tennis
- A thriving junior and young adult section
- Coached disabled sessions using LTA registered coaches
- A very spacious and comfortable clubhouse.
- A fully licensed bar offering excellent choice and value for money along with a regular series of social events.
- A scenic and tranquil setting – a hidden oasis in Purley
- A range of different membership packages to suit
Whatever your level of play, there is always plenty going on at Purley Bury. There is a thriving set-up for competitive and social tennis, plus top quality coaching for those looking to improve their game, and a thriving junior programme lead by Aegon National Coach of the Year, Mark Love, and his MDL Coaching team. Competitive play is of a high standard too, with a range of teams and tournaments suitable for club and county level players.
Purley Bury Tennis Club disabled coaching is generously supported by The Dan Maskell Trust.